Msi N560GTX-TI Hawk Video Card
- 17% cooler than reference design
- Thermal: Fansink(Dual PWM Fans) Support Microsoft Windows 7
- Triple Overvoltage by Afterburner World's first GTX 560 Ti graphics card supporting voltage adjustment of GPU/Memory/PLL. Performance boosted 31%.
- Cooler than reference design
- Support HDCP - High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection
- 8+1 Phase PWM Design8+1 Phase PWM design provides double current output power to GPU for better overclocking power capability
- Military Class II Components SFC (Super Ferrite Choke) has higher current for better overclocking ability.
- Memory Clock: 4200 MHz Memory Interface: 256-bit Bus: PCI-Express 2. 0 x16
- Support n Vidia 3D Vision Technology Support n Vidia SLI Technology
- Support n Vidia Phys X Technology Support n Vidia CUDA Technology
- Propeller Blade on Twin Frozr IIIThe special blade design generates 20% more airflow covering wider area for the better heat dissipation.
- Chipset: Ge Force GTX560 Ti Engine Clock: 950 MHz Video Memory: 1GB DDR5
- Hi-C CAP for GPU provides more precise voltage. All Solid CAPs have longer lifespan
- Support Microsoft Direct X 11 and Open GL 4. 1
- RAMDAC: 400 MHz Max. Resolution: 2560 x 1600 Connectors: Dual DVI, Mini HDMI
- Format: CD-ROM
- Operating System: N/A
2019 Copyright (C) - Nvidia GeForce Video Cards